sábado, 29 de noviembre de 2014

Nutella Cheese Cake

Hi everyone! 

Last weekend was my Bday and I could not write a new recipe because I was so busy preparing and preparing, but here I am again.

This week hasn't been so stressful. I already have my Physics Title, and keep looking for a job. I also went shopping, I needed a new shirt and something elegant, a vest... maybe new shoes... And I have my final look for that special day. My mum is so excited! 

To celebrate this amazing and special days I am living, I want to share with you an amazing (too) cake I made recently.

It is a big (LARGE) Nutella Cheese Cake! And it also is the first cheesecake I'm posting here. And also this is going to be my first Gluten Free Cake.

So let's get started!

Click aquí para ver la receta en español.


Nutella Cheesecake


INGREDIENTES
           
· 130g of digestive biscuits ( gluten free if you prefer)
· 50g of melted butter
· 750g of cream cheese (full fat)
· 2 tbsp (20g) of all purpose flour (Use cornstarch to make it gluten free)
· 3/4 cup (150g) of sugar
· 300g of Nutella
· 3 eggs
· 1 tsp of vanilla 
· 1/2 tsp of salt

PREPARACIÓN

This is going to be amazing. You don't even want to stop eating!

First, we have to start preparing the crust. Process or crash the biscuits until they look like sand. Pour the melted butter and mix them well. Use a fork to avoid clumps.
Then, transfer to your baking pan and cover the bottom with the mixture. You can also go up the wall of the pan. Press them down with a measuring cup, a spoon or a glass.


To bake a cheesecake, you have to use a 23cm (9inches) springform pan with removable bottom. It will be the easiest way to remove the pan without breaking the cake. Don't mess up!
Once is packed, place it into de fridge while the filling is prepared.

Now, turn on the oven to 160ºC (320F) to preheat it. As you see, it is a low temperature (instead of the "classic" 180ºC, 350F) so this cake will take a long time to bake completely.


Take your biggest bowl to prepare the filling in it. You can make this filling by hand with a wooden spoon or a rubber spatula, with a hand mixer or even with a stand mixer. You choose!


Mix the cream cheese with the nutella, the sugar, the salt and the flour (or cornstarch). Try not to overheat, this only would put air inside the batter and we don't want that.

Once everything is well combined add the eggs, one at a time, beating between each addiction, and add the vanilla extract with the last one. Beat it making sure you scrape the bottom of the bowl and the sides too.


Transfer the batter into the springform pan and place it into the oven. You'll have to wait an hour and a quarter. 75 minutes until you will be able to look at this gorgeous and amazing cake in the eyes.

To cheek if the cake is done, make sure the center is set. Use a knife or a wooden skewer to check if the center of the cake is wet or not and place it in the oven for three to five minutes longer. But after 75 it should be done.

If you choose an only-bottom-crust you should release the cake from the wall, so use a knife to separate the cake and the pan.

Let it cool completely before you start decorating it, because you want more chocolate on your cake, don't you?

I made this cake twice in a week, so I hace two options for you.

Both start the same way, spread 100g of nutella on the surface of your cake. That will keep the things you put on top stuck.

Fist option: shave white chocolate (or even dark, the one you like) and put it on the nutella.
Second option: put some color, use M&M's to cover your cake.
Or you can make your own option and tell me which one it is. Maybe some raspberries, strawberries?

I hope you enjoy it.













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario